Users can no longer submit comments

Create an ecommerce website in few minutes with this amazing Joomla ecommerce VirtueMart template.
GK User
Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:01 am
I'm not sure what changed...I only recall doing aesthetic changes, nothing code wise, but all of the sudden, registered users can no longer submit comments on K2 articles

I've already checked the setting and registered K2 users *are* allowed to leave comments

You can type in your comment just fine, but when you hit "submit" all that happens is a spinning arrow wheel - walked away from 10 minutes to see if it was maybe a lag thing, but it was still going, no comment submitted.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:22 am
Could You please post an url to your site and provide a sample user/pass data to login as user?

GK User
Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:24 am
Hello I actually figured it out. For anyone else who has such a problem in the future:

Under k2 parameters --> comments

I had turned on anti-spam protection. This was not showing up - perhaps it is bugged?

Once I disabled anti-spam protection - people can comment again.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:54 pm
Without access to live site to check why captcha wasn't loading I cant help further.

GK User
Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:10 am
sent you a PM for access

please keep the URL and access info private =)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:47 pm
I had few minutes time to check the problem - sadly - the user you have created for me don't have administrator privileges :(.