Help Update Template from World News II to NEWS II

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:41 am
I will pay for help in Migrating to NEWS II on my website maravipost.com. If interested contact me [email protected] for details
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:01 am
Hi

Have You already tried to just install new template and set it to default ? I believe this will create couple of issues, but this is a frst step and I can help You deal with this issues on the forum than. Try making a copy of the site and make this work there.

GK User
Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:49 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Have You already tried to just install new template and set it to default ? I believe this will create couple of issues, but this is a frst step and I can help You deal with this issues on the forum than. Try making a copy of the site and make this work there.

This a live site with over 6000 users a day do not want to see the mess
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:27 pm
Hi

I understand that and that's why I adviced to make a copy of Your website and do this test there. You can use Akeeba Beckup component to make this copy easily and instal it in a subfolder (just remember to use a different prefix for database tables not to destroy orginal site or use a different database if possible).

If You want me to take care of the update process than please contact me by mail.

GK User
Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:33 am
I have sent an email

teitbite wrote:Hi

I understand that and that's why I adviced to make a copy of Your website and do this test there. You can use Akeeba Beckup component to make this copy easily and instal it in a subfolder (just remember to use a different prefix for database tables not to destroy orginal site or use a different database if possible).

If You want me to take care of the update process than please contact me by mail.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:59 pm
I sent an email. Yes I would like you to help me. My email is [email protected]
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:43 am
Hi

Ok. I got a mail and replied. Lets keep the disscussion there. I'm closing this thread now.