important module keeps breaking my site

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 pm
There is a module in my site called soap news, left top, in my site http://www.in2town.co.uk for some reason, today it has been breaking my site up. It seems like a bug or something with the module. the site got back to normal after don who has been amazing sorted it out, but when we then switched the module back on, the site broke up again.

we switched the module off and now it has left the site damaged where the pictures that should be showing are not showing.

can you please look into this for me and let me know if anyone else has had this problem.

the module is mod_news_pro_gk4

any help would be great

also, i have been using the k2 images, where when i have been doing my articles, i have been using the images from k2, now i have just checked and the images have all vanished from the k2, so will need to go and replace these.
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:15 am
Hi

What do You mean images has vanished ? Please tell me what have You changed.

GK User
Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

What do You mean images has vanished ? Please tell me what have You changed.

hi, there seemed to be some sort of bug in there, it did not like the fact that in the module, one of the sections that it was asked to bring articles from amongst the other sections, there was not an article in there as yet. we are not sure that was the problem but when we disabled it, it was working fine, except we had to then reload all the images back into a number of articles that were bringing the images from k2
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 am
Hi

So can I publish this module back to make some tests ? Or is this module breaking images permanently and better not to sure is and simply replace with a different one ?