a few problems with the new template

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Sat May 04, 2013 8:06 am
Hey, I just purchased an account and my mind was set on this news template since im planning to host a news/community site around it and i'm expecting a large community so first of all, is this template fast enough?

I downloaded the quickstart(joomla 2,511) to keep it simple and hopefully not run into any errors but that didnt happen.

I'm starting of with listing a few errors with pictures. (gk_theme problems related to jomsocial)

This happens after a successful avatar upload. The popup it self contains issues as well and is not working properly shown in the next pic for e.g. uploading a group avatar.

When you're creating groups in the popup there are some minor css problems

The next issue is when selecting profile on registration, the picture needs no words.

And something went wrong on the frontpage as well. And while I'm at the frontpage, possible to center it on the page and change the width? Since I've disabled everything else for the public, if you're a guest thats all you see and at the moment its to the left only taking around 60% of the complete width of the page.

I'd like to disable ALL popups since they are causing alot of problems, as soon as i press "share link" or want to upload a new photo, it takes several seconds for the popup to load properly, is there any way to remove this? and these problems are only on your theme, on jomsocial 2.8.4.

Another thing I'd like to add is that the activities on frontpage is locked for me & friends, i chose that one in settings but only as a default one, on a normal theme the others have the option to switch back however I'd like to remove that "view all" completely from all pages.

Thanks for your help
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 05, 2013 12:16 pm
Hi

First of all. Please check if You are using the latest JS version and if the JS version is proper to the one supported by this style. If version will be ok than I assure there will be no problems at all.