Microdata is it possible with this template

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 pm
Hi, i have been reading about microdata and how important it is for google and how it can help you get more visitors to your site, here is the page https://support.google.com/webmasters/b ... swer=99170 but i have read that with most templates you cannot use it if you are using joomla

i am just trying to find out if you can use it with this template and if so, how
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:00 am
Hi

Yes it's hard with joomla templates, because we do not know who whould use it and for what purpose. Anyway You hav an access tp all content files in /html folder of our templates, so addition microdata attributes will not be impossible. But You need to rememer that the same files will be used over and over so it may not be accurate for all articles.

GK User
Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:50 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Yes it's hard with joomla templates, because we do not know who whould use it and for what purpose. Anyway You hav an access tp all content files in /html folder of our templates, so addition microdata attributes will not be impossible. But You need to rememer that the same files will be used over and over so it may not be accurate for all articles.

ok thanks for the info
Platinum Boarder