editors are ignoring relative path in images

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:59 am
I downloaded latest world News II since then when I edit an article the editors are forcing a full path for images ignoring relative path settings

JFolder: :folder: Path is not a folder. Path: /home/content/88/5415288/html/images/images2/users/42

The Path in my Media is images/images2 its adding /users/42 to the folder. All editors are doing this my website is www.maravipost.com
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:13 am
What editor you use tinyMCE or JCE ? Please make sure that you don't have somewhere the space in directory name. Did you check the plugin settings ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 pm
bkrztuk wrote:What editor you use tinyMCE or JCE ? Please make sure that you don't have somewhere the space in directory name. Did you check the plugin settings ?

All I have in image and file default path are images/images2 Since upgrading to Joomla 2.5 and upgrading the template that is when this started happening. I did not change the plugin. I have tried all editors and I get the same thing. JCE gives me a black background where it is impossible to read anything but trying to load an image does the same thing its adding extra users/userid at the end for any user that tried to insert an image from the editor grid
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 pm
This should be closed. I had a plugin called user Images and it was what was causing the problem
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 am
Ok, thanks for posting solution - surely it will be helpful for other members.
Platinum Boarder