diferetn size of a module

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:00 pm
Welcome.
At the beginning sorry for my English and I hope that the google transtale will good translated my words.

I have a question. why my page incorrectly displays the module GK4 PRO NEWS SHOW?
below shows how modular sizes are different - the size is not the same. how to change it and set it permanently?

Thank you.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:28 pm
Hi

You must adjust by configuring number of characters or lines to provide more module height or you can configure padding of article block or links block or even the number of links list.
You can even increase image margin to push down (and increase) module height.
This is all a question of "playing" with the configuration parameters available on News Show Pro GK4.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:54 pm
ok thx - I have to try it. :)
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm
Seichinha wrote:Hi

You must adjust by configuring number of characters or lines to provide more module height or you can configure padding of article block or links block or even the number of links list.
You can even increase image margin to push down (and increase) module height.
This is all a question of "playing" with the configuration parameters available on News Show Pro GK4.

Cheers ;)

i am also trying to sort this out. can you give us a solution where we can make sure that it is all level, so if we have more words on one module than the other that they all finish at the same size please.
Platinum Boarder