Access level problem

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:25 am
hi, i made a new users group and a new access lever called "gestione", to this level are associated an article and a menu but when i made the login with a normal registered user i continue to see the menu with "gestione level" too.. why?

tnc for ur help
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:21 pm
hi

Looks like registered users are upper group in this case. Please show me groups scheme.

GK User
Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 am
i sent u a mail with all admin credentials.. can u help me?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:53 pm
Hi

Can you please send it one more time? But make sure there is a link to this thread in it. I could not find a mail related.

GK User
Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:25 pm
i sent u again the credential for to access, tnx again for your help
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:25 am
Hi

Sorry I got Your access before, just did not connected Your name with forum and thought it's one of my clients.

In mail You've mentioned that setting link for "Registered" is not hidding it from registered users. That's true, but please use access "Special", this way users with bigger privilages than registered users will be able to see it only.

GK User
Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:05 pm
I did it, i set a menu with specia credential but when i do the login with anather registered account it gives me the error page 403.. why?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:23 am
Hi

I'm really sorry, but I have no idea how to solve it, but since it's strictly joomla related than I believe You will find some help in joomla.org forums.

In my opinion it requires some additional extention for distributing content to users, but I have no experience in this case at all and I do not want to wast Your time on guessing. Sorry :(