Extended sub-menu with its colored line extended accordingly

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:35 am
Hi.

I've extended the sub-menu to fit 4 words in override.css with:
Code: Select all
div.gk-menu > ul.level0 > li > .childcontent div.childcontent-inner, div.gk-menu > ul.level0 > li > .childcontent .gkcol {width: 252x;}

Everything is ok, except that there is the colored line on top of the sub-menu box and it stops at the previous position it seems. It would be nice for it to extend to the corner.
Please advise.
site: malkova.com menu name "ГЛАВНАЯ"

Thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 am
Hi

Looks like You've solved this issue already. Please publish the solution in case someone will be looking for it.

GK User
Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:09 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Looks like You've solved this issue already. Please publish the solution in case someone will be looking for it.

Hi.

I haven't solved the line problem not finishing at the corner of the sub-menu box.
Please advise.

Thank you.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:28 pm
Hi

Can you please show me a screenshot of what you have in mind? I can see a line over submenu a but its ending properly. So i think i must have misunderstood you.

GK User
Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:21 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Can you please show me a screenshot of what you have in mind? I can see a line over submenu a but its ending properly. So i think i must have misunderstood you.

Hi.

I'm referring to the red line, it should stop at the corner.
Thanks.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:01 am
Hi

Ok. I can see it now. Please use this code to match the width of the submenu:

Code: Select all
div.gk-menu > ul.level0 > li > .childcontent {
    width: 254px !important;
}

GK User
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 pm