reCaptcha not showing in articles

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:23 am
Hi there,
I just installed my website on the server but not all extensions worked perfectly.
this is one of my problems. the reCaptcha not showing when I want to post a comment.
can anyone help me?

note:
link www.pangan-nusantara.com
additional module : sh404sef

thanks
DH
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:01 am
Hi

Please make sure reCaptcha plugin is configured and if it's enabled in user and joomla configuration.

GK User
Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:09 am
reCaptcha in comments is a part of K2 extension so please make sure that all is correctly configured there (probably you need to provide captcha key). Regular Joomla! reCaptcha works only on contact/register pages.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:07 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please make sure reCaptcha plugin is configured and if it's enabled in user and joomla configuration.

Hi teitbite,
All of reCaptcha configuration on both user and joomla configuration already enabled.

bkrztuk wrote:reCaptcha in comments is a part of K2 extension so please make sure that all is correctly configured there (probably you need to provide captcha key). Regular Joomla! reCaptcha works only on contact/register pages.

Hi bkrztuk,
the problem is solved when I tried re-updating captcha key in Google reCaptcha. It worked on any-articles.

thanks all :D
Senior Boarder