Duplicate template for one color by menu

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 am
Hello

I have a new question :!:
Is it possible to duplicate the template?
In fact I want each menu item and the ensuing pages is a color
example in the main menu I 4 elements I chose blue color default template but when I click on the element 2 that I would turn red 3 green ....

Is this possible?

Thank you for your help
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 pm
Hi,
yes it's possible, this is question about Joomla 2.5/3.1 feature called "Styles" .
Just use "Duplicate" button in Template Manager. It makes a copy of the selected template style. The copy is created immediately and is given the same name as the original but prefixed with "Copy of" and/or suffixed with a number (eg. "(2)") so that it can be distinguished from the original and any other copies.

Then inside GK Template choose another Style from list, afterwards use "Menu assignment" - this section contains all the menu items configured in your Joomla! website. To apply the current style to a menu item's corresponding web page, check the box next to the menu item. At the end [Save] button.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:37 am
Hello Pavel

I duplicated the template but I have a problem with the titles I joined up the screen picture.
Thank you in advance

2013-07-19_083404.jpg
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 pm
nobody have a idea for this problem of title of option

thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:58 pm
federika wrote:nobody have a idea for this problem of title of option

thanks

I find the problem
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:08 pm
It's probably that's why because clone template 9second template) have different name that original has and Joomla can find language file for it.

Try this
copy file : en-GB.tpl_gk_finance_business.ini to your disc
rename it to

en-GB.tpl_gk_finance_business-rouge.ini
and copy to this same language folder.
Platinum Boarder