Hide images

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:56 pm
Hello, I would like to know how to hide images that pointed module.
Also, as I can do to make this module is independent from that beneath the main slide.
regards
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 pm
Hi

Can You please describe Your request a little better. I do not understand. Which image You want to hide? Which module You want to make independence and what does it mean?

GK User
Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm
Sorry, I hide pictures show news pro module GK4 and that when you create an item in the module that is under the main slide, does not appear in the module News Show Pro GK4
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:58 am
Hi

Sorry, but I still do not understand. Image Show and News Show Pro are 2 separated modules. One cannot show a content added within another. Can You please show me an example, becauase I cannot understand the problem.

GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 pm
I'm sorry, go step by step.
1º In module news pro g4 on the right, do not show all the pictures, just 2.
2º Upon entering the article of the same module, I want to display the image, as I can do? only you can see the content of the article but not the image.
Thank´s
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:28 am
Hi

1. You need to configure NSP to show 2 articles only and than rest as links.

2. I believe You are using K2 items to manage articles. In this case if image is not showing than I believe it was configued this way. Please check category settings if main image is not disabled.

GK User
Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:37 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

1. You need to configure NSP to show 2 articles only and than rest as links.

I have try and nothing

teitbite wrote:2. I believe You are using K2 items to manage articles. In this case if image is not showing than I believe it was configued this way. Please check category settings if main image is not disabled.

Yes, i´m using K2 items for manage articles. Can I do more easy?
I need help, I don't know what to do
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:05 am
Hi

1. Please show me settings for NSP module.

2. There is no easier option. You just need to click a button next to "Show image" to "Yes" in category settings.