join in to default group of users after registration

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am
Hi.

I found a problem after transfer of a site from the local computer to a hosting.
All registered users don't join in the default group of users of K2.
In the default Joomla group they join but in K2 group not join. I can make it manually from the panel of the administrator.

It is very inconvenient when thare are users more than 1000.

Settings:
- in Joomla the AUTHOR group is created
- in Joomla the default K2 User Group for new registrations is Author
- in K2 the AUTHOR group is created
- in the default K2 User Group for new registrations is Author.

The Email of the new user and setup of mail of a site works regularly.

I was registered as the new user of a site. I received the message -
Your account has been created and an activation link has been sent to the email address you entered. Note that you must activate the account by clicking on the activation link when you get the email before you can login.

I received the letter on Email box of the new user.
I am click on the reference in Email and finished registration process.
But.
The new user appeared in Author Joomla group and in Author K2 group he isn't present.

Who knows as to make automatic join new user into it default group?

Alex
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 am
Hi.
I checked as the new registered users on the gk_league_news template join in User Group.

I have the same situation. New users after registration appear only in Joomla Group. They don't appear in K2 Group as the AUTHOR by default.

It is standard procedure?
Whether the new user just registered will NOT be able to carry out actions as the AUTHOR? Whether new user can do something only after manual intervention of the administrator?
It's strange.

Had somebody the similar questions?

Alex
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:13 pm
Hi.
Somebody can explain settings in K2 to join registered users to Group AUTHOR at R2 automatically?
Must I refuse K2 usage if there is no possibility of automatic join of new users in the AUTHOR group.
Probably I am mistaken in settings.
Alex
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 am
Hello.

I continue to deal with this problem.
- I installed the last version K2 (2.6.3)
- I installed on the local computer the last version Dender (PHP 5.3)
- I downloaded anew quickstart Financial Business
- I created the REGISTERED group users
- I granted to this group the permitions to login, material creation from the frontpage
- I registered the user permitions on a site, Joomla, K2
- plugins K2 are published
- модmoduls K2 are published
- I register the user through mod_gk_register

But

New users don't join to the REGISTERED group in K2. Respectively they can't publish the articles.

Someone faced a similar problem?

Alex
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:23 am
Hi.

I looked for information on registration of users in K2. The interesting thought got in one description of K2. It appears the priority of accomplishment of plug-ins can change in case of new installation or change of settings in K2.
It is similar to the reason of that that the new user in case of registration gets to the appointed JOOMLA group but doesn't get to the group in K2.
Now it was necessary to understand haw to change an order of accomplishment of plug-ins that after registration the user was included in the group.
Somebody has thoughts on this problem?

Alex
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:19 am
Hi.

Someone dealt with this problem?
Whether I the unique who came up against such situation?

Alex
Junior Boarder