No images shown only GK DEMO images shown everywhere

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:33 pm
I have just installed Financial Business template via quickstart. There are no images shown on any page just the GK DEMO images are shown.

I have searched the forum and found the following solution but it did not work for me.

Changed permission on /modules/mod_image_show_gk4/cache folder to 777

website link is below

http://voipcraft.com/ybm1/ver1/

On other note I have extracted the gk_finance_business_quickstart_J!25.zip on my local computer and could not find the images in any folder which are shown on demo.gavick.com.

Please look into the matter.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:34 pm
Hi,

The images visible on the demo.gavick.com are not prepared to use with the quickstarts, and they are used only to show an example of website's content, that's why we have replaced all images in quickstarts with the GK Demo images.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 am
dziudek wrote:Hi,

The images visible on the demo.gavick.com are not prepared to use with the quickstarts, and they are used only to show an example of website's content, that's why we have replaced all images in quickstarts with the GK Demo images.

So what is the solution. How can I add those images to my website?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:37 am
you have to buy these images on stock and then you can use it on your website.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:09 pm
dziudek wrote:you have to buy these images on stock and then you can use it on your website.

I am new to joomla and these template things. I thought images are included with the templates.

Can you please explain what is the meaning of the following description on your website and how can I make use of this?

"All our templates are delivered with source Adobe .PSD files."

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 am
Hello,

It is because we sell themes only. Images in the demo version are presented for demonstration purposes only and they are unavailable together with the template. A theme is delivered with .psd source files and there are blank images in the template only - images are not included.
Fresh Boarder