Registered content access

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:45 pm
Hi, i have a problem with a content: i made the access just for the registered users but when a not registered user joins in the content the page say just that is not allwed to view the content without as to make the login.

i wisht that fo a registered access content the system asks the long for to join..

i show u what i see.

In the picture u see that it say just that you can see the contente but it asks not to login, why?

i link the url for to see:
www.tesset.it
on top menu click on T.ESSE T. / manuale della qualità

tnx
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 am
Hi

This is not related with template but joomla itself. So I think the fastest help You will get on joomla forum, but if You want I can take a look too. Send me an access to joomla panel in such case.

teitbite
Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:30 pm
Hi

I've checked it and looks like redirection to login page is working only if a menu item is set as for registered and not with content itself. Anyway if You set menu item like that it's not visible for public at all. I think You need to make another link to the same page but with internal URL, so this will be visible and link to the page which should redirect. Please try.

GK User
Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 am
I'm sorry.. but i'm not understandind, as u said a made a login menù but it works not aniway...why?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:30 pm
Hi

When link is being set a registered than when clicked joomla script can redirect it to a login page, but not if it's an article content disabled for public. There is just no way to check it earlier, so link is the only option here.

GK User
Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:49 pm
this solution is not possible.... i have to find anather way for to resolve it

how can i change the written for to invet users for the login?

where exactly can i change the written (image) "Non sei autorizzato a vedere questa risorsa."?

tnx so much
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:42 pm
I found the file for to change the written, i say it in case somebodyelse needs it

language/it-IT(or other language)/it.IT.ini(or other language)

tnx
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:06 pm
Hi

I think that an option to attach registered to a menu option if fine, but You will have to make another link with a public access in an custom url link pointing to the page only for registered. This way a link will be visible for all, but content will not.