Access level-code

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:04 pm
When I am login
www.aglemar.com
I only want to see the buttons that I point in blue and the ones that I put in red I only want to see in the main page.

In another post your partner answered that I need to put this code
.nodisplay {
display:none !important;
}
But this do the inverse that I want
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:21 am
If you want to see this menu items only on frontpage you need to firstly set some suffix for home menu item via option 'suffixes for pages'. Then show us you site I'll try to help you with custom HTML code but firstly I need to see suffix on this page.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 pm
I think I did but I am not sure I put in the sufixx module menu the SUFFIX "_MENU"
Its that right?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:57 am
No you should use "Suffix for pages" option in template settings, please open "Features" tab and find proper option.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:38 pm
Now I did what you say. And I add the suffix in the template, the itemID for the main menu is 6.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 am
Ok I've checked your site with firebug and don't see nowhere this suffix. Could your provide me access details via PM - please remember to include link to forum topic.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 pm
yes could you give me your mail so I can give you the password meybe is easyer
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:11 am
Please use Private Message at forum for sending this details. Inbox button you will find in the right side of 'search' area.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:40 pm
Hi, what I try to say is when I do click in the main page http://www.aglemar.com in any button or sub button that has information, the main menu disappears.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:18 pm
I've logged and have totally different view that yours, please look http://d.pr/i/b2wS
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:26 am
Hi, I forgot to tell you that this problem you can see when you are log out and see the page a regular costumer (without any password)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 am
I totally don't know what effect you desire. Could you just attach here a screen with before login and after login state ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:24 pm
Hi, All The problem that I described you can see only before login state. Do not log in and scroll through menus and do click to any button or sub button, and you will see that the buttons disappears.
thanks for being so patient with my english
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 am
Ok now I see the problem. Please remove this custom code from template 'Advanced settings' tab :

Code: Select all
#menu537, #menu525, #menu526, #menu483, #menu476 {
 display: none;
}

I don't think that your complicated idea is possible to achieve with Joomla! without some custom changes in menu structure or ACL settings.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 pm
ok ok, I understan it complicate. thank you for answer me all my doubts. I wish you have a happy merry christmas :)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 pm
Same to you :) You should think about some easiest way to achieve your effect maybe publish additional menu in left/right column which will be visible only for registered users ? This is one of ideas but surely it can't be done via main menu only.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 pm
ok I will think in that option. Thanks :)
Senior Boarder