Access Levels

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:26 am
Hi, I am trying to hide the menus (that aparece in the main page) in the login seccion. when you log in you can see the menus again and I do not want it.
In the user manager (access level) I choosed the public level for the information that is in the front page and for the log in I chouse the registered level but the problem is that I can see the main buttons (that aparece in the main page) in the log in section. http://www.aglemar.com
I configurate the user configuration to this way. I do not know what can I do :(
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 pm
Hi,
please try add own class to each item you don't want to see. For example 'nodisplay' . Then please try add to override.css
Code: Select all
.nodisplay {
display:none !important;
}

and remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 pm
Hi I think I did not explain myself correct, I did what you said with the "empresa" button but this hide in the main page instead of hide when you are login.
When I am login I only want to see the buttons that I point in blue and the ones that I put in red I only want to see in the main page.
What I need to put in the code to do the inverse? :)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:34 am
Please help me :cry:
Senior Boarder