Can't change font size in categories

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 pm
Hello,

I'm trying change the font size in (template-fonts) to change it in "blog categories".

You can see http://blog.vinotecaubeda.com/hemerotec ... destacadas

The title of articles it ver big. And the page don't work well.

Can help me ?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:31 am
Hi

That's because this template is based on different fonts on type font selectors on template parameters.
If you want to use font configuration like our demo, you can download the attach file, decompress and you will have a detail screenshot.

font-used-demo.zip

Anyway if you still want to keep the font, you can decrease the font size using this lines (e.g.)

Code: Select all
.blog h2 {font-size: 1.5em!important}
.blog h1 {font-size: 1.8em!important}

You need to place this code on ../css/override.css file and them enable the use of css override on template parameters >advanced settings.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:27 am
Hi,

I did the changes that you suggest me, but the "blog categories". don't work well and I have problem with capitalization and accents with squirrel BebasNeue.

Yo can see http://blog.vinotecaubeda.com/hemerotec ... destacadas

Thanks for your help

Regards
Rafael

Seichinha wrote:Hi

That's because this template is based on different fonts on type font selectors on template parameters.
If you want to use font configuration like our demo, you can download the attach file, decompress and you will have a detail screenshot.

font-used-demo.zip

Anyway if you still want to keep the font, you can decrease the font size using this lines (e.g.)

Code: Select all
.blog h2 {font-size: 1.5em!important}
.blog h1 {font-size: 1.8em!important}

You need to place this code on ../css/override.css file and them enable the use of css override on template parameters >advanced settings.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:47 am
Hi again

screen.jpg

If you are referring to this text, font-size is written directly on source.
I don't know if you are using some other extension... or you add your own style.

About the issue of capitalization and accents with squirrel BebasNeue, you need to check if Squirrel font kit supports lowercase (if i recall well, BebasNeue doesn't) and the accents comes from the font style itself... so if i were in your situation, i would change to a different font (google font or even a different squirrel font kit).
You can get more on Squirrel website.

Also you can follow instructions added on our support website.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder