Google fonts not working after template update

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:54 am
Hello!

I updated Fin business template to the latest version by suggested way:
"download template, connect via ftp and override all template files inside root/templates/gk_tpl_name"

Everything works fine except Google fonts I used by following the following link https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ork-fonts/

I compared all code and settings in the Fonts tab on the webiste with not updated template and website with updated template and found no differnce.

What should I do to get google fonts working?
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:59 am
Hi
can you give us url to your site ?

GK User
Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:35 am
Thank you, I PMed you all info needed.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:08 pm
I recieved both messages. And I checked both urls. On my Chrome font is working in both cases.

GK User
Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:32 pm
Sorry, I sent 2 PM while it took about 10 minutes for the 1st one to leave my Outbox folder in Control Panel.
Here are two screenshots, made in Mozilla Firefox in 2 webites. As you can see, fonts are different. 1- correct font, 2- incorrect font. The same is true for IE.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:04 pm
It is not google font issue, becasue correct one is Arial and incorrect is Times New Roman. Both are regular fonts. TO fix your issue please add to override.css
Code: Select all
.nspMainPortalMode3 .nspText {
    font-family: arial;
}

and remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:13 pm
Konrad, thank you very much. Now it works on GK modules, but somehow on K2 articles font is the same. Would you please tell me how to correct this issue.
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 pm
Try this code:
Code: Select all
#k2Container {
font-family:arial;
}

GK User
Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:52 am
Konrad, after playing around with restoring website from back-up I found out that fonts change as well as logo, after I restore my website using akeeba backup. On this weekend I will try to find the solution.Thank you for your help. I will post my experience here.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 pm
I found out that this only happens with Firefox, as described here https://www.gavick.com/forums/topic.html?p=66562

Seems that Firefox does not "like" Fin Business template
Expert Boarder