Problem with admin login and registered users

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 pm
hi, i just installed the 2.5 template but when i join frontend with admin credentials i get this message

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 42

I did a try, i registered anather user and when i do the login i recieve the same message.. i also installed 3 times the template, where is the problem?

thnakyou
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:40 pm
Hi,

Please send me a PM to provide with backend and FTP access of the site then I will check and fix it for you.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:57 pm
how can i send u a pvt message in this forum?
tnx
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:51 pm
Here you go https://www.gavick.com/forums/user/compose.html?i=pm

Let me know when it's done.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:54 pm
i sent you yesterday a pvt message, sorry i wrote it not but i did it yesterday
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm
hi don.. for some reason i had to change the folder where the website is in.. so the site is in:
www.hygienio.com/nuovo

tnx again for ur help
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:07 pm
Hi,

Thanks for the PM, I have checked but couldn't find out where the problem came from, you might delete the original admin account and create it again with the same account name. I think you can simply fix this problem by going to your database and change the ID in users table to 42 for the admin user.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 am
ok, tnx for ur help, i will try and i will let u kow if it works
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm
In case in doesn't help, please provide database access plus then I will try further for you.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 am
Hi don,
i did as u said, i made a new account and by the myphpadmin i changed the id number n 42, now i have not the notification

thx so much!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 am
I'm very glad to know that, feel free to let me know if you need any further helps.

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder