Remove Google+ button

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 am
Hello!

I need to remove all social networks button in my website. I almost managed to do so in - Template Manager -Tempate - Social API - switched everything off. However, google+ buttons are still there. How can I remove them?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 am
Please update template to latest available version, this should fix the problem.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 am
Thank you very much!

May I ask another n00b question. I have now 2.5.1 version of template and I installed it as a Quickstart package. The latest version of template is 2.8.
In the download section I found the following: "For upgrade please overwrite following files ....."

Does this mean that I should download the normal (not Quickstart) template, unzip it on my desktop and upload the mentioned files into my template?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm
Yes, exactly but this mentioned files are from 2.7 to 2.8 upgrade, in your case the best way is to override all files.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Please update template to latest available version, this should fix the problem.

Well, it haven't fixed the problem. The button is still there. Any suggestions?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:05 am
Please send me ftp + admin details via PM I'll check this.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 01, 2012 6:51 am
Thank you!

Logins and passwords sent via PM.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:15 pm
I have same problem. What is the solution ? upgrade of template all parmameters well set. Social icons are still there... What do I need to do ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 pm
@EPILLAULT could you send me login details via PM ? Template is surely in latest available version ?
Platinum Boarder